Worship takes a number of forms; each designed to meet various needs of the worshipping community. Normally we hold two services on a Sunday, 10am and 6pm, these varying in style from traditional to more contemporary informal and interactive. There are also specific all age family / parade services and communion services.
- Wetherby Lent Lecture: Faith & Medicine
- Wetherby Lent Lecture: Faith & Safeguarding
- Wetherby Lent Lecture: Faith & Politics
- Wetherby Lent Lectures
- “I, Daniel Blake”: film and discussion
- Churches Together Statement on suspension of ‘Dubs’ Policy
- Prayer Diary 2017
- Happy New Year
- A Happy & Peaceful Christmas to you all.
- SUNDAY SERVICES for 25th DECEMBER