‘A Time to Remember ‘is a service for remembering and reflecting on those we have loved and who have died. During the service there will be an opportunity to prepare an entry for our Bereavement Book. Each week we open the book at the relevant page and pray for those whose names are entered into the book and their families. If you would like more information about this service please contact either Revd Steve Barlow, our Minister or Heather Shipman, our Lay Pastor.
- Wetherby Lent Lecture: Faith & Safeguarding
- Wetherby Lent Lecture: Faith & Politics
- Wetherby Lent Lectures
- “I, Daniel Blake”: film and discussion
- Churches Together Statement on suspension of ‘Dubs’ Policy
- Prayer Diary 2017
- Happy New Year
- A Happy & Peaceful Christmas to you all.
- SUNDAY SERVICES for 25th DECEMBER
- A Time to Remember